Model No.: VBD
Our VBD vacuum belt dryers are specially designed drying devices that are intended for liquid and paste-like materials. This vacuum drying equipment is capable of continuously feeding and discharging these liquids and pastes by employing a powerful infeed pump that sends the material to be evenly spread onto belts by the distribution device. Under a high powered vacuum, the boiling point of the liquid is lowered so that the mixture can be heated to high temperatures, evaporating the water within and avoiding any mess caused by boiling. The vacuum dryer can use steam, hot water and hot oil as heat sources.
The material moves along the belts where the product begins by evaporating and drying to cooling and discharging at the end. Near the discharging end of the drying machine is a special vacuum crusher that can be used to pack dry powder or granulated products automatically.
This model of vacuum belt dryer turns traditional static drying to vacuum dynamic drying which significantly reduces drying times from 8-20 hours to 20-80 minutes. In the machine, the drying temperature is adjustable for different products with varying qualities. It completely solves the issue of high temperature spray dryers which can denature some materials due to long drying times of traditional drying ovens. The color, solubility and ingredient preservation from materials dried in the vacuum belt dryer are outstanding and the process cannot be duplicated using different techniques.
As the materials are gradually dried within a period of time after they are exposed to the vacuum conditions, the granules experience some crystallization. This creates micro-pores that enable the granule to be crushed into a desired consistency for processes such as tablet pressing or capsule filling.
Vacuum belt drying technology has a large number of application possibilities. It is often used for extraction processes and it is especially suited for high viscosity materials that are easy to agglomerate. It is also the preferred technique for dealing with thermoplastic and heat sensitive materials. Using a vacuum belt dryer allows you to avoid defects with powders that are too fine or clumpy. The quality of finished products is easily controlled by making adjustments to the conveyor speed, material thickness, temperature, vacuum degree and other parameters of the machine. No matter the application, vacuum belt drying is far superior to spray drying.
1. Automatic, pipelined and continuous drying process
2. Continuous feed, dry, granulated, discharge in vacuum state
3. Finish drying, crushing and granulating in vacuum state
4. Operation cost: 1/3 of vacuum oven, spray dryer, 1/6 of freezing dryer
5. 2 operators at most, much less labor cost
6. Adjustable drying temperature (20-150℃) and drying time(20-80min)
7. No denaturation or bacterial contamination for heat sensitive materials
8. Continuous discharging of dried powder after 20~80min, with a collecting rate of 99%
9. Able to solve problems caused by high viscosity materials and difficult drying items
10. CIP cleaning system, GMP Standards
The vacuum belt dryer is mainly used in drying various liquid or paste raw materials, such as traditional and Western medicines, food, biological products, chemicalsl, health foods, food additive etc, The machine is especially suitable for drying difficult materials with high-viscosity, easy agglomeration, or thermal sensitivity. The dryer can handle materials that cannot be dried by traditional dryers.
1. Pharmaceutical industry: Chinese medicine extracts, plant extracts, embryos, PVPK series, fermenting liquids etc.
2. Food industry: malt extract, carbohydrate, instant beverage, tea powder, cocoa powder, corn paste etc.
3. Chemical Industry: lithium battery, emamectin benzoate etc.
Low-temperature vacuum liquid multilayer belt dryer is a continuous feeding and discharging vacuum drying equipment. The raw material to be dried is feeded into drying machine through feeding pump, and is well distributed on convey belt through distributing device. The boiling temperature of materials is reduced through high vacuum, and the moisture of liquid raw material is sublimated to gas directly. The convey belt runs on the heating plate at a constant speed, and the internal heat source of heating plate can be steam, hot water or electrical heating, With the running of convey belt, the temperature is adjustable up and down according to the specific characteristics of material from evaporating and drying in the front to cooling discharging in the end. The discharging end is equipped with a specific vacuum grinding device to grind products into different granularity. The dried powder can be automatically packaged or used by the following process.
Main featuresThe whole set of process is in automation, channelization and continuity.
The targets of continuous feeding and discharging in vacuum condition have been reached.
The operations of drying, smashing and pelletizing can be completed in vacuum condition.
The operation cost is 1/3 of vacuum drying oven and spray drying, and 1/6 of freeze drying.
The maximum operators are only two, the human costs are reduced greatly.
Drying temperature can be adjusted from 25℃ to 150℃ according to process technological requirements.
Heat sensitive materials will not be denaturated or contaminated.
Drying powder can be discharged in 30-60min and the discharging rate is 99%.
Can dry liquid and pasty materials with high viscosity difficult drying.
Online automatic-cleaning, in accordance with GMP standard
Continuous vacuum belt dryer
For gently drying liquid concentrates into granulates or powders, a vacuum drying solution is the most energy-efficient process. Offering gentle drying with control over product characteristics, a bespoke vacuum drying solution can meet the most demanding requirements of the food or pharmaceutical industries.
Devex vacuum dryers are designed for continuous loading of liquid or solid products and the continuous discharge of dried granulate. The end product is discharged in GMP clean room conditions ready to be further processed, making this ideal for food and pharmaceutical uses.
Due to the vacuum, very low water evaporation temperatures can be achieved. This preserves aroma and product colour. Changes to the vacuum process enable control of bulk density and other product characteristics to your requirements.
The Devex vacuum belt dryer is able to operate a vacuum from 10 to 80 mbar to suit all production requirements with a continuous belt surface of 200 to 300 metres.
The Devex belt dryer is able to handle liquid products, concentrates and viscous products all whilst resulting in the best quality end-product. The fully closed belt system means no mechanical handling stress on product, no oxidation, and no environmental pollution.
- Bespoke engineered continuous drying solution to fit your requirements
- Gentle drying preserving maximum colour, flavour and composition as required
- Individual temperature zones allow for product-specific profiles to be developed suited to each perfectly to each product
- Less energy used than other drying methods
- Viewing windows as standard allow for continuous monitoring, with options for automated monitoring systems available
Griffin Technology Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Griffin technology manufacturing Co,. Ltd, a factory with more than ten years experience of professional and technical industrial service. locates in Changzhou city of Jiangsu. Our company has 2 large modern construction machinery manufacturing plant, equipped with whole line of sheet metal bending, laser cutting, automatic polishing, automatic welding, occupies an area of 500,000 square meters. Also we have our own R&D team, which has a number of talents and individual test lab. We are specializing in researching and developing drying machine, such as spray dryer, mesh belt dryer, fluid bed dryer, flash dryer, air stream dryer, vacuum dryer, plate dryer and so on. As auxiliary machines of drying machine, we also supply mixer, Granulator, grinder and screener, roller compactor, air flow mixing system and air flow conveyor. With rich experience, we keep leading in design and manufacturing Chinese herbal extract spray dryer, flavouring spray dryer, hydrolyzed protein spray dryer, desiccated coconut drying machine, coconut meat mesh belt dryer, pharmaceutical spray dryer, vegetable and fruit dehydrator (mesh belt dryer), bread crumb fluid bed dryer, enzyme spray dryer, chicken powder production line, seaweeds drying processing line, gelatin production, WDG production line and so on. Based on keeping stable quality of drying, mixing, granulating, crushing and sieving machines, we actively research and develop new product, like roller compactor, airflow conveying and mixing system, vacuum belt dryer, try to supply turnkey projects to our customers. After years of research and production experience, we have absorbed a wide range of latest technology in drying technologies. We always insist on win-win cooperation, and we are deeply trust in "One for all, all for one! "
- Company Name: Griffin Technology Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Representative: wanxingwei
- Product/Service: Spray Dryer , Fluid Bed , Belt Dryer , Vacuum Dryer , Drying Equipment , Dryer
- Capital (Million US $): 1170,000RMB
- Year Established: 2021
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 51 -60 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Xinbo Zhihui Valley, 198 Yunhe Road，Changzhou，China
- Contact Person: Mr. frank
- Tel: 86-17605290094
Premium Related Products